| The Cool Guy Arrives! Samuru!|
|English (Dubbed)||The Cool Guy Arrives! Samuru!|
|English (Translated)||Our Tune-Up! Convert Barrel!|
|To Be the Best! Cross Fight!|
|Japanese (Romanised)||Chūn'nappu de i! Konbātobareru!|
|Ittō toru ze ~i! Kurosufaito!|
|Episode Number (Japan)||05/06|
|Episode Number (Western)||03|
|Japan||November 4, 2012|
|November 11, 2012|
|Ending (Japanese)||Ray of Light|
|Opening (English)||Ready Aim Fireblast!|
|Ending (English)||Ready Aim Fireblast! (instrumental)|
|The Cool Guy Arrives! Samuru!||Tracking the Lone Wolf! Wolg!|
"Tune Up Temptation! Misuru!" is the third episode of the B-Daman Fireblast season. It first aired in two parts on November 4, 2012 and November 11, 2012 in Japan.
- Gogyo organizes a Cross Fight tournament featuring the DX Break Bomber 7 set.
- Mitsuru obtains a Convert Barrel from Agent Chaos with a mission to steal Drive=Garuburn from Kamon, and the promise of a B-Master position.
- Mitsuru challenges Samuru to a Road Fight Revenge and wins, preventing Samuru from giving him an order.
- Agent Chaos attempts to seriously injure Samuru by toppling a scaffolding tower, but fails.
- Samuru survives the attempt on his life by Agent Chaos, but ends up late for the Cross Fight event.
- Kamon's backstory is revealed when Gogyo recounted that fateful day when the former took on Ryoma and lost, ending up losing Drive=Garuburn's B-Animal and his memories as a B-Der.
- Kamon and Mitsuru battle against each other in the DX Break Bomber 7 challenge.
- During the match, Garuburn chews out Mitsuru on how B-Ders are supposed to be pure and honest, and that he threw away those qualities for the sake of becoming a B-Master, making Mitsuru realize the folly of his ways.
|Road Fight - Spinners|
|Team 1||Team 2|
|Cross Fight - Break Bomber DX 7|
|Team 1||Team 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.