| Fighting Phoenix|
|System||Over Shell System|
Fighting Phoenix (Japanese: ファイティングフェニックス, Faiteingu Fenikkusu) is a Power-Type B-Daman. It was released as part of the Super B-Daman toyline in December 1996. It was the second B-Daman of Tamago Tosaka in the anime (third in the manga). Like its predecessor, Super B-Daman White, it is a B-Daman from the Over Shell System.
Fighting Phoenix's Head Gear is white with a blue backside, with a removable hatch to allow for the equipping of magazine-based accessory pieces. Like its predecessor, it has a grey visor with those famous green anime-eyes, along with the red #05 and a new version of the red head designs first seen on the Super B-Daman White.
The Side Arms are of a whitish coloration, with a blue design on each shoulder.
The Feet Part are white, with a blue design around the edges. Other than that, they are basic.
System Core: Delta System
The Delta System has blue and yellow parts, with a set of three Hold Parts in an upside-down triangular formation, hence the name. On the bottom Hold Part is the one feature that would forever change the history of B-Daman; a rubber drive strip, which allows a B-Dama to spin forward when fired, knocking down a target more powerfully than with regular Power-Type B-Daman.
Power Wing 2 & Multi-Trigger 2
Adding more to the B-Daman's already potent power is the inclusion of a new mode-changing Power Wing 2, along with the Multi-Trigger 2, especially when the OS Gear is equipped for further customizability. The Power Wing 2 has a pair of foldable wings like in its predecessor, but they can be adjusted for one of three different modes to affect the performance of the Delta System. The Multi-Trigger 2 features a wide pad that allows the user to use either one or two thumbs to fire the B-Daman.
Fighting Phoenix comes with a white OS Gear with red and blue designs.
- Fighting Phoenix Metallic Ver. - Super B-Daman Special Set
- Fighting Phoenix Clear Orange Ver. - Fukubako 1998 exclusive. Semi-translucent orange coloration with opaque red Power Wing 2 and Multi-Trigger 2.
- Fighting Phoenix Black Ver. - Limited edition
- Fighting Phoenix Special Set Clear Ver. - Phoenix Special Set
- Fighting Phoenix Clear Ver. - Tournament prize.
- Delta Breaker - 2002 Limited series re-release in Battle B-Daman.
- The Power Wing 2 served as the base inspiration for the later Cobalt Saber's Saber Wing.
- Fighting Phoenix is the first-ever Power-Type B-Daman to have the rubber Drive Strip feature that would show up in certain Power-Type B-Daman toys, even nowadays into Cross Fight B-Daman eS. Its Delta core was also carried over to the Battle B-Daman: Fire Spirits! series.
- In Greek mythology, a phoenix is a long-living bird that is cyclically reborn. It is associated with the Sun, and obtains new life by rising from the ashes of its predecessor.