|System||Emblem Charge System|
|Japan||April 27, 2013|
|Body Set||Dragren 2|
|First Appearance||It's a Mystery! Crest Land's Legend|
|Special Move(s)||Super Dragon Buster|
Force Dragren (Japanese: アサルト=ドラグレン, Asaruto=Doraguren, Assault=Dragren) is a Control Type B-Daman in the Emblem Charge System and the upgraded form of Strike Dragren. It was released on April 27, 2013 in Japan for 997円.
- 1 Body Set: Dragren Body 2
- 2 Core Part: Assault
- 3 Ultimate Dragren
- 4 Other Versions
- 5 B-Daman Fireblast (anime)
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Trivia
Body Set: Dragren Body 2
Head Part: Dragren Head 2
Force Dragren's Head Part retains the basic look of Strike Dragren. However, there exist various differences in their design. The horn is thinner and emulates a straighter design, rather than its predecessor's being slanted. Alongside this, the horn is adjustable - allowing for varied angles in target sighting. Behind, the two horns shaped to accommodate the horn sight have stretched out and composed extra ones, with two horns for each side. A gap appears for a possible Sight when the Emblem Parts are used in one Mode. The Head also retains anime eyes, though more stylized. Gold stickers have replaced the former decals whilst a darker shade of red is utilized.
Emblem Parts: Emblem Shields
Interestingly, the Emblem Shields are the first Emblem Parts not involving any action of pushing or pressing-down. Being silver, the Shields plug-into pegs found on the Arm Parts, a similar manner to Strike Dragren's wing stabilizers. Each Emblems resemble elongated shields with a protrusion jutting-off its surface.
Through the use of the Emblem Shields, up to four modes can be created.
- Barrel Mode: Form a two-sided Barrel in front of the Assault Core, straightening shots.
- Stabilizer Mode: Attach to the rear pegs of the Dragren Legs 2 for strengthened backside stabilization for Tune-Up Gear support and such.
- Sight Mode: Create an extra Sight between the Dragren Head 2's back horns for new opportunities in Accuracy.
- Emblem Charge Mode: Connect to the Studs in order to form "wing stabilizers" like Strike Dragren's Sniper Mode and for Emblem Charge .
These Stud Parts are cylindrical and gold. The Emblem Shields can connect to form wing stabilizers.
Arm Parts: Dragren Arms 2
The Arm Parts have neglected to change much since its pre-evolved form. Still bent with similar-shaped fists, protrusions beside the elbows appear while other prostrations provide pegs for storage of the Emblem Shields.
Leg Part: Dragren Legs 2
These Leg Parts are flatter and longer than the Dragren Legs 1. Toe-like prostrations can be seen at the feet's tip. Also present are backside pegs for either the Emblem Shields or Dash Stabilizer to connect to.
Core Part: Assault
The Assault Core Part is grey and features four, yellow "claws" to straighten the shot and so the Emblem Shields can connect to form a Barrel. It has been described as "combining Power and Control" in its mechanism. The gold Trigger is also slightly elongated, with a triangular protrusion and curved surface for better precision. Assault shares a common body shell with the Kreis Core.
As advertised, if nine Emblem Shields are obtained (through five purchases of Force Dragren), a special form known as "Ultimate Dragren" can be created. Through the aforementioned Emblem Shields, they cover every possible position on the figure. 2 for Barrel Mode, 2 for Stabilizer Mode, 1 for Sight Mode and 4 for Emblem Charge Mode (extra two connect to the Studs of the Arm Parts).
Due to this, it allows all four Modes to be emulated at once. As a result, Control is combined with Stabilization, Sight and the eCharge configurations.
- Rising=Dragren Clear Ver. - Random Starter 2013 Vol. 2. Translucent Body Set with gradient orange/dark blue stickers, orange Stud Parts, and semi-translucent yellow Rising Core with orange Rubber Hold Parts and blue Drive Strip.
B-Daman Fireblast (anime)
- Like with its predecessor, Force Dragren is voiced in the Japanese version by Koji Yusa.
- This B-Daman's English name is actually the Japanese name for its predecessor, Strike Dragren.